CPA, Senior Staff Accountant
Bethany joined the Anchor team in December 2023 with more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is a graduate of Central Connecticut State University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
Prior to coming to Anchor, Bethany served in a number of roles including wealth advisor with a Nashville firm and on a CPA healthcare industry team. In her role as wealth advisor, Bethany was an active participant in the planning process to address retirement, estate and tax considerations, using information for investment plan development, portfolio design, and implementation and management of client portfolios.
As a member of the CPA health industry team, she prepared tax returns and worked closely with the IRS on behalf of clients to resolve tax issues.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Middle Tennessee Association of Certified Fraud Examiners